CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
A JOURNAL OF MY SIMPLE LIFE
: My Passion For Food, My Darling & My College Life.

Thursday, December 6, 2007

3rd Anniversary..Part 2

Counting down the days, today marks da 3rd year (1095 days) darling and I have been together. When I think of all da happiness I've known in this 3 years, I realise that without him and his love, so many wonderful things might never come to me and loving him more and more each day.For better or worse, through thick and thin, he has been there by my side sharing laughter and tears through life's uncertain ride.Somehow, with da start of each new day since 3 years ago, I find myself thinking of him in da middle of my busy day, my mind somehow wanders at times and I think of him out of nowhere. I see his smile, hear his laughter and life is so beautiful now because I fall in love all over again each time I think of him and of course, how can we not celebrate our anniversary without a nice dinner? We are not those kind who opt for romantic settings complete with candle lights. In fact, when dear suggested to have a wonderful seafood dinner at KING CRAB, PJ.


First of all, we order a beancurd with siu pak choy & salted egg yolk.. this dish is a special request by my dear as he luv salted egg yolk. My dear was so impatient as he quickly took away a piece of beancurd as he forgotten i wanna take picture of the dishes.. So the pic look abit cacat. Well, back to the dish.. the beancurd was very smooth as it is made by their own chef and the sauce was great!

Next, we order the BBQ lamb but it turn out as a big dissapointment as the meat is a lil bit hard..

As I've mention earlier, my dear luv salted egg yolk and i luv sotong therefore we order a dish which has a mixture of both it.. sotong with salted egg yolk! This is a highly recommended dish in King Crab! Two thumbs up for this dish!!! YUM YUM

Next.. the main dish of the night! The Crab. Dear order my favourite which is the Creamy Butter Claypot Crab. Wow.. this is so wonderful especially the creamy butter sauce and of course, the buns that goes well on its own and even heavenly with the crab's butter sauce.

Love it!

Well.. this is what we had on my 3rd anniversary! Both of us was so full and we end up ta pau some dishes home! Thank you so much dear for spending with me this 3 wonderful years!

I LOVE YOU!!

0 comments: