CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
A JOURNAL OF MY SIMPLE LIFE
: My Passion For Food, My Darling & My College Life.

Saturday, December 15, 2007

Happy Belated Birthday to My 2nd BIL..

Cheh Fu.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Well.. Iwould like apologies to my BIL because after so long only I update your birthday dinner celebration.. hehe..
According to my mama, the MIL must celebrate the 1st year of birthday for her SIL.
Since this is the first year, we decided to have something simple..
We decided to have steamboat instead of those chinese 10 courses meal..
We went Sri Petaling, Ho Ho Steamboat which is located at Jalan Radin right opposite the Berry Cake House. This restaurant is always packed especially during dinner time.
Service is excellent in this restaurant.. We waited about 15 minutes before we could get a table..
Once we are seated, the waiter approach us to take order and 5 minutes later, the food were serve and other equipments are prepared too!! Two thumbs up for the efficiency of their service! Now.. Let's take a look at the food..


The seafood was so fresh...YUM YUM..

All of us waiting patiently for the food to be ready..

And.. This is the birthday boy aka my BIL..

Once again.. Happy Birthday!!

0 comments: