CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
A JOURNAL OF MY SIMPLE LIFE
: My Passion For Food, My Darling & My College Life.

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Lunch @ Dragon-i

It a hot afternoon with Dear at The Curve, Mutiara Damansara.. Having no idea what to eat therefore we walk around and we spot this.. It’s been a long time since I last stepped into Dragon-i coz I had some bad experience my last time there. But, running out of ideas what to eat, we decided to explore it again.


Appertiser of the day- Xio Long Bao. The skin was slighty too thick and dry on top. Although their soup and filling was tasty, I was dissapointed with the skin.One good thing is they recently switched to using big cabbage leaves to line the base of the steam basket instead of paper.

Next is the Seafood Fried La Mien.. Come with generous amount of seafood and the noodles are great too..



As for dear, he ordered Si Chuan Style La Mien with Pork Ribs. I didn't try the soup nor the noodles therefore no comment but according to him, it taste great! As for the pork ribs, is sooo juicy.. yum yum..

Total damage= RM60.80 includes two drinks and a plate of peanuts.

0 comments: