CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
A JOURNAL OF MY SIMPLE LIFE
: My Passion For Food, My Darling & My College Life.

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Lunch @ Leo's Cafe



Is a hot Saturday afternoon and just after my mid-term paper, me and 3 of my besties gather together to have lunch at Leo's Cafe @ OUG Plaza... Is my first time there.. The place is nicely decorated and with cozy environment too.. With the drink & ice-cream bar located at the outside.. Price range is reasonable too.. The provide set lunch as well from RM 8.80 but with limited choice...


Start off the with drinks.. I opt for my all time favaurite- Iced Honey Lemon..

Hot Milk Tea

Iced Lemon Tea

Love Breeze- Stawberry Ice Blended.. This is so different compare with the image in the menu book..

The actual look..
From the menu book..

As for food, i opt to try their newly launch.. Leo's Chicken & Mushroom Bucket Rice.. Is a big portion and i recommend to be shared by two persons. Taste wise, nothing much special.. But the chicken is well marinated..


The Claypot Yee Mee.. Worth of money as it consist lots of ingredients- Prawns,sotong, chicken,vege and egg. The soup is abit thick like the cantonese fried noodles sauce.


Bolognese spaghetti ala Thai.. Totally different from normal bolognese spaghetti as it has strong taste of tom yam.. Something special...


Down from the sea- Fish and Chip.. According to my friend, the fish is very fresh.. Yummy..


As included in the set, we were given this mint gelato ice-cream for free..

0 comments: