CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
A JOURNAL OF MY SIMPLE LIFE
: My Passion For Food, My Darling & My College Life.

Friday, January 2, 2009

Chrismas Lunch @ Daorae Korean BBQ


Having Christmas Lunch with family is a must everyear even tho I'm not a Christian.. This time, my eldest sister, Pauline suggest to try out Korean BBQ at Hartamas. We opt for Daorae this time. This place is located above a korean mini market. Once we entered the restaurant, we were warmly greet by the staffs. Good service...

Daorae Garden is run by a Korean boss and he was around to welcome customers as well as taking orders.


No oily and smokey feeling due to the exhaust ducts.

Unlimited refills of side dishes.

Dipping Sauce..

Daeji Gal Bi (marinated pork)
Dak Gal-Bi- skinless chicken marinated in hot chilli sauce

Pancake

I don't what is this call.. is like curry chicken but is not spicy at all.. something special..

Lastly, white rice.. nice container they have..

Total damage for the day- Rm210.75

0 comments: