CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
A JOURNAL OF MY SIMPLE LIFE
: My Passion For Food, My Darling & My College Life.

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Supper @ Sg.Besi...

Is a Valentine's Day and i didn't go anywhere to celebrate it as i have exam on the next day therefore me & dear dear just headed to Sg.Besi for Wan Tan Noodles. This stall is located along the Sg.Besi highway, next to a car workshop. It was a very famous Wan Tan Noodles stall back then but now the quality of the drop rapidly!!Gosh.. it was so bad the taste & is expensive too!! Guess i will never go back for food anymore!!
Dear ordered Duck Meat Wan Tan Noodles... According to him, the meat isn't fresh at all and has one kinda weird taste!! The worst thing is, it only has 5 slices of meat for one big plate of noodles!!! BAD!

As for me, i ordered the normal Char Siew Noodles. The char siew is so fat!! Gosh.. I can't believe it as i ordered thin char siew!!

The best of the night is the Fried Dumpling but is kinda pricy.. RM 1 each...

0 comments: