CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
A JOURNAL OF MY SIMPLE LIFE
: My Passion For Food, My Darling & My College Life.

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Lunch at Tu Long

Last Sunday went Mid Valley with Alice for lunch & shopping..
Both of us had heard so much bout xiao long bao & la mien but never had a chance to try before so we decided to give a try at Restaurant Tu-Long-Xiao Long Bao & La Mien.. a restaurant partly own by the MY FM deejay...


The environment was good and all the table & chair are nicely arrange..
Once we seated, the waiter bought us the menu and this is what we had on that day..

The famous Xiao Long Bao (RM8)
Two thumbs up for this as it is really good.. the soup in it was so delicious and the pork meat was fresh too.. will definitely come back for this again..



Next.. The La Mien.. We order a bowl to share as the portion is kinda big..The waiter recommend us the Shanghai Pork Ribs La Mien (RM16).. Well.. The noodles was great.. so tangy

But a lil bit disappointed with the pork ribs.. The meat is so dry eventho it is well marinated..

The Shanghai Pork Dumpling (RM 6).. The skin is too thick.. I don't like this!!

As for desert, we try this.. i don't know what it called but the taste is a bit weird.. mixture of red bean & peanut butter (RM 6)

Overall, I don't think it is that good of the food except for the xiao long bao & la mien..

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Big Boys Oven said...

I am sure you had a great time at Tu Long, have a great 2008

Melissa Siew said...

thank you BBO..
I do enjoy my meal at Tu Long..
Cheers!