CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
A JOURNAL OF MY SIMPLE LIFE
: My Passion For Food, My Darling & My College Life.

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas Celebration at 1U & The Curve

A wonderful Christmas Eve with Darling this year.. Went so many places and capture so many nice & memorable pictures eventho I'm sick on that day, but i still enjoy the day with him.


First of all, we went One Utama to shop around and look for christmas gift and we saw this...


Isn't him cute?



We headed to Big Apple Donuts & Coffee for tea and we bought this..





and this..


As a compliment, we were given a plain donut for FREE.. well my first impression towards the plain donut was like ergh... but when i give it a first bite.. WOH.. it was wonderful... is so soft + fluffy.. two thumbs up for this..


After having the tea break, we went over to The Curve. Thank God there is no jam.. Christmas decoration in The Curve is much nicer than One Utama.. I luv the snowman..



-Merry Christmas-



0 comments: