CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
A JOURNAL OF MY SIMPLE LIFE
: My Passion For Food, My Darling & My College Life.

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Lunch @ Sakae Sushi

Another shopping trip with bestie at Sunway Pyramid.. Before that, we have lunch at Sakae Sushi. Nice decoration and cozy environment in the restaurant.

Not much service by this restaurant as everything is computerized and even refilling hot water by ourself too..

My all time favourite- Teriyaki Chicken Don. The gravy are great and the chicken meat is so tender.

For SKun, she always wanted to try Japanese curry therefore she ordered Katsu Curry Don. According to her, the curry is abit tasteless..

Okonomiyaki- Big portion and very filling.. Nice and worthy..

1 comments:

Evon T said...

hey mei theng !
sin yee here . .
nice pictures there.
anyway, my xanga blog no longer in use.
check out my new blog :
www.evon-tan.blogspot.com
linked ya !