CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
A JOURNAL OF MY SIMPLE LIFE
: My Passion For Food, My Darling & My College Life.

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Lunch at Restoran Ga Fan

Few weeks back while I'm watching Ho Chak by 8TV, they introduce the Restaurant Ga Fan which is located in Taman Connaught.. 5 minutes walk from my office.. According to the host of the TV show, this Restaurant served the best Claypot Chicken Rice in Klang Valley so me and my colleagues decided to give a try..


Not many people in the restaurant as it has already past lunch hour.. Once we are seated, the waiter brought us the menu.. We opt the Thai Style Claypot Chicken Rice & the normal one which is the Salted Fish Claypot Chicken Rice.. Waited for about 20 minutes before the food were serve..
Thai Style Claypot Chicken Rice.. this is not really recommended as it is too sour.. I don't really like it..

Salted Fish Claypot Chicken Rice... This is not bad but not enough salted fish...

My Favourite Soup.. Lotus Root & Peanut

Lots of lotus root and chicken meat

And lastly, the vege..

Overall, the taste wise was just ok... Not as good as the TV introduce.. I think there are many more places which is better than this and the total for 2 claypot chicken rice, a bowl of soup, a plate of vege & drinks come up to RM 28..

0 comments: