CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
A JOURNAL OF MY SIMPLE LIFE
: My Passion For Food, My Darling & My College Life.

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Buffet dinner at Jagoya,Starhill





Introducing my two besties.. Cami & Su kun



Jagoya 50% promotion for ladies!! Finally.. I manage to make myself there with two of my besties. Well, we did not call for reservation and we try our luck to walk in as according to my besties that the fren manage to get a place without reservation as it is almost the end of the promotion period. Once I reach there, WOH.. there are so many peoples and mostly is ladies!! Gosh… I thought we will never manage to get a place as we are in waiting list no 1742!! As my besties wanna try Jagoya so much, so we wait! An hour later, there captain start calling the waiting list patron.. Phew.. We feel so much better when the captain start calling the waiting list patron which means that we got a chance to get in! =D



Once we are seated, we start to go and grab FOOD.. Now.. Let’s see what we have on that day..


Tom Yam Soup a mixture of clams, prawns, fish and vege.. Wow.. This is so yummy!
The taste of the soup was just right! Yummylicious!


SuShi




Unagi & Salmon



Our fOOd...



fishy fish..



I luv the prawn tempura! Two thumbs up for this!!


Our favourite.. the coconut!



and.. is time for dessert! Is Haagan Dazs ice-cream.. I luv the coffee flavor!


The sushi bar..


seafood.. seafood... is so fresh and all around the bar.....you name it they have it!



Hohoho......the dessert bar....filled with lotsa cheese cakes, tiramisu, moussecake, pudding...



Not much selection on cookies on that day...



This paper clip look alike thingy are to be used to order some of da food...


Cami & Mel with the FOOD!!


Undecided-Sukun


the 3 besties..

3 comments:

Unknown said...

i have diarrhoea last night after meal in jagoya.
their food quality is average. sashimi and sushi is below average.
drink are average,
food overall average,
icecream= i think it is good brand HZ
customer service = lowsy

Unknown said...

i rather spend a bit more going to opposite gon bei, their quality much better, and value for money.
that is my perception.
customer service is suck in jagoya.

gon bei service set meal as well, i like their set with kobei beef, and toro tummy, for just 140rm, i think that is even more value for money....

Melissa Siew said...

thanks for your comment norman..
yeah.. i totally agree that their customer service and food quality drop dramatically..
will try out gon bei in near future..
thanks and do keep in touch..