CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
A JOURNAL OF MY SIMPLE LIFE
: My Passion For Food, My Darling & My College Life.

Thursday, November 20, 2008

ChatterBox- One Utama

Chatterbox at One Utama is a pretty good location I must say as this eatery is located in da Rainforest side where you can actually sit outside and enjoy da green green trees scenery =D Dear told me that Chatterbox seems to be not doing so well these days right after da appearance of Kluang Station. Hmmm.. as what I saw yesterday, I think that he was right because Kluang Station was fully packed with diners while Chatterbox looked quite empty. Perhaps it could be because Kluang Station is Halal certified while Chatterbox isn't.

As i was quite full on that day and we are rushing for movie, therefore i just ordered a pork chop bun.. Is quiet different with other HongKie rest as this pork chop bun is a topped with lots of onions and tomato sauce.. Well, it taste good with the sauce and the meat are just tender enough..
Dear had cheese baked rice with seafood in white sauce.. It was so cheesy and come with generous amount of seafood but the portion is quite small..

0 comments: