CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
A JOURNAL OF MY SIMPLE LIFE
: My Passion For Food, My Darling & My College Life.

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Lunch @ Secret Recipe

At last I've finish all my mid-term one examination and can rest for one week..
Yesterday acc paper was easy..
Not as difficult as i thought it would be..So I'm happy and glad with it.. =D
As usual after the exam is time to pamper our self with a good lunch..
Not much idea on what to eat and Cami suggested Secret Recipe..
Woh.. it has been so long i didn't have lunch at Secret Recipe...
We headed to Secret Recipe at Taman Connaught..
Not much people inside and the waiter is friendly too..
We quickly ordered our meal as we are staving already...
Soon.. food is served..
Alice opt for her favourite Chocolate Banana Cake.. Rich with chocolate taste and the banana is fresh too..

As for me.. I miss their Prawn & Mushroom Cheese Baked Macaroni... Is so yummy and cheezy.. But only 3 tiny prawns in it...

As for Cami, she ordered Chicken Corden Bleu.. Wrapped with chicken and cheese.. The filling was so yummy.. once you cut in the middle, all the cheese will leak out.. Wonderful as i'm a cheese lover... HeHe..

0 comments: