CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
A JOURNAL OF MY SIMPLE LIFE
: My Passion For Food, My Darling & My College Life.

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Farwell to Alison..

Once we are very good friend but due to some misunderstanding,
We got separated and we lead a different life...
But all that is over and we're friend again..
Eventho we seldom talk & keep in touch,
But in my heart, you're still a very good friend of mine..
I really treasure our friendship and hope it will last forever.
Time flies.. tomorrow you're leaving to Adelaide..
And we will be separated again...
I don't know when we will get a chance to meet each other face to face..
I would like to wish you all the best in Adelaide & have a safe journey!!
If you need help or a shoulder to cry, call me and i try to be there with you!
Take care & goodbye my friend...
I will always miss you and luv you..
-Friend Forever-


Luv,
Mel


3 comments:

Precious Pea said...

I am sure if Alison get to read this specially dedicated post, she will be so touched. :) Hope that both of you will patch things up soon.

Melissa Siew said...

thanks for ur concern...
=)

Ally said...

hey babes!!!

Thanks so much for the post =] haha! Really appreciate all u've done. The past is the past, that was a long time ago. haha.

Hope everything is going well with u. If anything, e-mail me anytime k!

hear from u soon :)

hugs