CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
A JOURNAL OF MY SIMPLE LIFE
: My Passion For Food, My Darling & My College Life.

Friday, February 29, 2008

FGS Dong Zhen, Klang



CNY has passed almost one month and during CNY, many people has been talking about the nice temple located at Banting, Klang where astro had the CNY eve countdown celebration. Me and dear wanted to go so much and i quickly do some research and luckily i managed to get the map. Actually is quiet easy to get to that temple as once you get out from the Banting, Klang exits, just go all the way straight and there are signboard along the road..

The journey takes about 45 minutes drive from Sri Petaling. We went there on the fifth day of CNY and that place was actually packed with peoples especially families. This place is quiet big too as there are many different sections and it actually take me about an hour plus for me to complete walking the whole place.. Well, i should talk less and let's the pictures do the talking on my behalf.. enjoy..


0 comments: