CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
A JOURNAL OF MY SIMPLE LIFE
: My Passion For Food, My Darling & My College Life.

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Charcoal Fried Noodles..

Well... it has been quiet some times i didn't update my blog... So sowee ya as im busy with the CNY preparation as well as my college stuffs.. My friend introduce me to try out the charcoal fried hokkien mee in section 17 quite sometimes ago but im so lazy to go n search for the place.. Since me and dear also got no idea what to eat on that night, we decided to hunt for the place. Actually is not that difficult to get there too with the help of map..This shop run by an old man and old lady with the help of a young guy but only the old man is cooking. Once we reached, we quickly placed our order first as my friend told me have to wait for very long sometimes.. Well, what she told me was true as i waited for about 40 minutes before my meal is served!
First is the Cantonese Fried Noodles (RM6) .. Look yummy but the meehoon is not crispy enough but the gravy is thick!! Should only opt for keow teow..

Next.. The famous Hokkien Mee (RM 6).. This is really good!! Dear can't stop eating as he said this is the best hokkien mee!! Well, is true as the noodles is just cook at the right texture and the gravy was bravo!! YUM YUM...

0 comments: