CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
A JOURNAL OF MY SIMPLE LIFE
: My Passion For Food, My Darling & My College Life.

Saturday, January 5, 2008

Lunch @ Din Tai Fung, The Garden

Is another boring weekend and dear dear is working therefore, I date my eldest sister to Mid Valley for brunch & shopping. Having no idea what to eat, sis suggested to try Din Tai Fung, located at the lower ground floor, The Garden.



In-house speciality- the xiao long bao (RM 11). Is smaller compare to Tu-Long but the skin is kinda thick. I still prefer Tu-Long xiao long bao.

Prawn dumpling la mien (RM14) .. The la mien is not as good as Tu-Long but the prawn is very fresh!



As my niece wanted to eat fried rice, we ordered a shredded pork & prawn fried rice (RM 16). Very expensive as there are only 4 prawns but yummy & enough 'wok hei'.
That's all for now... More coming up tonite as we are going to Pantai Seafood Restaurant for dinner!! Stay tune..

1 comments:

Baby Princess said...

Hi mel!!!
Just got to know you added my link to your blog.

Thanks!!!