CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
A JOURNAL OF MY SIMPLE LIFE
: My Passion For Food, My Darling & My College Life.

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Early Valentine Present...

I've been eyeing on Sony PSP Slim & Lite for more than 6 months and at last... Darling bought it for me as a Valentine Present!!! Well... Been thinking so long weather should i get it or not and after much persuade by my darling, i bought it but he pay for it!! Gosh... I tot PSP only can play games at first but it also can watch movie, play music, online and oso update my blog!!! Once again thank you darling for buying me such a wonderful gadget!!! I LOVE YOU....

2 comments:

Precious Pea said...

WAHHH!! That is an early V-day present! Hehehe..mine not bad too. Am getting my Nintendo Wii tomorrow! YAY!

Melissa Siew said...

Woh.. Nintendo Wi.. is too expensive for me.. cant afford it..