CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
A JOURNAL OF MY SIMPLE LIFE
: My Passion For Food, My Darling & My College Life.

Sunday, January 13, 2008

My Homecook Dishes..

Woh.. It has been some times i didn't cook dinner for my dear and all of sudden i feel like cooking last night!! Well, i only know how to prepare normal/ basic dishes so please don't laugh at me ok.. Let's see what i've cook for that night..

As darling wanted to drink soup, so i decided to boil Chicken Herbal Soup.. According to dear, it was delicious!! I remove to chicken skin to prevent it to be oily.. YUM YUM..


Pan fried fish.. I marinated the fish with soy sauce before cook therefore it turned black when i pan-fried it... But is still yummy!!

Last but not least is the stir-fry Siow Pak Choy with prawn & chicken cube...


That's all for now... Stay tune for my next post on my new PSP Slim & Lite!!

0 comments: