CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
A JOURNAL OF MY SIMPLE LIFE
: My Passion For Food, My Darling & My College Life.

Thursday, January 3, 2008

1st Day in Tadika Mestika

Time flies.. My niece is turning 4 this year which mean is time for her to attend kindergarten.

Today is her 1st day in Tadika Mestika, OUG.. As usual, lots of parents were there with their kids and is a real mess as the kids are running here and there.

My lil niece trying to make friend with the others..

The cute little girl queing up before going to the classroom.

Ow... so many small kids and mostly girl girl lo..

At first she was so nervous but after awhile she start to enjoy herself but she is still not use to the environment when we are not around.. She will still look for us when we walk away.. Gosh..

Blur blur Sue Wern as she seldon wake up so early.


Well.. All the best Sue Wern!! Must be good girl ya when you're in school! Muackz!!

0 comments: