CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
A JOURNAL OF MY SIMPLE LIFE
: My Passion For Food, My Darling & My College Life.

Thursday, September 18, 2008

5 papers gone meaning that only 1 to go..
But waiting for this paper to come is like killing me..
Well.. today i screwed up my paper badly..
The paper was damn tough and lots of tricky..
Both of my account also not balance..
Lots of teories but i din't memorize..
Gosh.. I DON'T wanna resit this paper..
God plz help me..

Can't wait for Saturday anymore..
I will be free like a bird again..
No more sleeping at 3am n getting up at 5am to prepare for the exam..
No more sleeping with books n notes..
Can go movie & shopping with dear...
Can watch Moonlight Resonance..
Need to work to get $$$..
And Penang and Bangkok.. IM COMING..

Okie.. enough of crapping..
Need to study for my last paper..
Gambateh!!

0 comments: