CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
A JOURNAL OF MY SIMPLE LIFE
: My Passion For Food, My Darling & My College Life.

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Soon Lei Fish Head Noodle

It was hot Sunday afternoon and having no idea what to eat at 4pm.. Dear is craving for fish head noodle but both of us doesn't fancy Wing Soon Fish Head Noodle.. We find the soup is too sour and doesn't worth it for the price of RM7.80 per bowl with one 3 small pieces of fish. After I've done so research, I found Soon Lei and Goon Wah at Kuchai Lama. Unfortunately, Goon Wah is closed at that time and so we went further up to Soon Lei. Luckily we arrive on time before their kitchen start cleaning up. We ordered a single portion of Fish Head Noodle and a single portion of Claypot Rat Tail Noodle.

Soon enough the food arrive. First, the Fish Head Noodle( RM11). Even before the dish was placed on our table, I could already smell the aroma of the wine simmering in the bowl of seafood broth. Inside were thick chunks of fried fish head, preserved vegetables, tomatoes and yam. All very good, of course. *two tumbs up*


Next, the Claypot Rat Tail Noodle (RM5). Lots of minced pork, dried shrimps and fried shallot are being placed on top of the noodle. Taste was bland. I need to add soy sauce to make it more tasty. Bad.

0 comments: